Conference Dates 2021/22
We look forward to resuming our face-to-face conferences- the networking is important to restore.
- Thursday 11th November 2021 (2.00-5.00pm)
- Thursday 3rd March 2022 (morning)
- Thursday 7th July2022
Future Funding for SASH– we will be requesting subscriptions in the coming weeks.
Generous funding from Suffolk for the Primary and secondary HT associations ceased this year as the Government Funding stream for this was cut.
- SASH has been able to run without subscriptions for the past two years, but this is no longer a sustainable position. During the pandemic this has been helpful to schools, and sensible as our offer has been limited to online meetings mainly.
- Therefore, we need to annual subscriptions- starting with a slightly reduced rate (by approx.15%, with a small charge for PRUs and Special Schools).
|School Size category||2021/22 Subscription Proposal||2018/19 Subscription |
|600 or less||220||260|
|850 or less||350||410|
|1100 or less||480||560|
|PRU/Special School||60||No charge|
We hope you will want to stay involved with SASH and will hopefully be able to provide the conferences free to SASH member school leadership teams.
Update from Suffolk Weekly Sector Leads
- Look out for an opportunity to bid for mental health support money- Suffolk secured £100k last week- and will send out details soon.